PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you upload content to our site, make contact with other users on our site, link to our site, or interact with our site in any other way,
Who we are and how to contact us
www.blackswanbridalstudio.co.uk is a site operated by Black Swan Studio Limited (“We“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10727486 and have our registered office at The Studio, Wharf House, Castle Lane, Wallingford, England, OX10 0BN, which is also our main trading address.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 01491 599632.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Terms of website use also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all sites you link to our site (Linked Site).
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Linked Site as well as to its whole.
Black Swan Studio Limited will determine, in its discretion, whether a Linked Site breaches the Content Standards.
A Linked Site must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
A Linked Site must not contain content which:
- is defamatory of any person.
- is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promotes sexually explicit material.
- promotes violence.
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- is likely to deceive any person.
- breaches any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- promotes any illegal activity.
- is in contempt of court.
- is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person.
- gives the impression that the Linked Site emanates from Black Swan Studio Limited, if this is not the case.
- advocates, promotes, incites any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- contains a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- contains any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.